NZSSES 2010 Conference Proceedings and Presentations
TITLE: 4th International Conference on Sustainability Engineering and Science
THEME: Transitions to Sustainability
DATE: 30 November – 3 December 2010
LOCATION: Faculty of Engineering, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
All papers presented at Transitions to Sustainability underwent a double-blind review process with cross-reviews as applicable for all abstracts and final papers before permission was granted for the papers to be presented and included in the proceedings.
- Conference Proceedings ISBN 978-0-473-18919-8 (18.8 MB PDF). Note: This is the total proceedings document; the papers are available individually within the pages below.
- Handbook (8.1 MB PDF) – includes programme, keynote profiles and abstracts
- Keynote Presentations – listed in alphabetical order
- Workshops – listed in programme order
- Proceedings Presentations – listed in alphabetical order
- Proceedings Manuscripts – listed in alphabetical order
CITATION FORMAT FOR CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sustainability Engineering and Science, Auckland, NZ, Nov 30 – Dec 3, 2010.
Please state whether you used the proceedings USB memory stick or include the website access page address and date of access.
- Experts to Work Out How the Planet Will Cope with 9B People, Scoop, 23 Nov 2010
- Scientists warn of climate future shock. Dan Satherley, 3 News, 4 Dec 2010
- How will the planet cope with 9 B people? Marcus Lush speaks to Prof. Head, 1 Dec ’10
- How will the Earth cope with 9B people? Russell Brown and Simon Pound speak with Dr. Carol Boyle, 13 Dec 2010