TITLE: 3rd International Conference on Sustainability Engineering and Science
THEME: Blueprints for Sustainable Infrastructure
DATE: 9-12 December 2008
LOCATION: Auckland, New Zealand
All papers presented at Blueprints for Sustainable Infrastructure underwent a double-blind review process with cross-reviews as applicable for all abstracts and final papers before permission was granted for the papers to be presented and included in the proceedings.
- Handbook (1.0 MB PDF) – includes programme, keynote profiles and abstracts
- Keynote Presentations – listed in alphabetical order
- Proceedings PowerPoint Presentations – listed in alphabetical order
- Proceedings Manuscripts – listed in alphabetical order
- Conference launch event
CITATION FORMAT FOR CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sustainability Engineering and Science, Auckland, NZ, Dec 9-12, 2008.
Please state whether you used the proceedings USB memory stick or include the website access page address and date of access.
- Read the article “2070: a world without waste” in the New Zealand Herald by Eloise Gibson who interviewed Dr Ron McDowall (13 December 2008)
- Watch Dr Jean Venables and Dr Carol Boyle discuss water quality on TV3’s Sunrise (9 December 2008)
- Listen to Dr Carol Boyle with James Coleman on “What will toilets be like in the future?” (4 December 2008)